POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : While riding on public transit... : Re: While riding on public transit... Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:15:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: While riding on public transit...
From: Darren New
Date: 14 Apr 2008 23:08:10
Message: <48041c1a$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:14:01 -0700, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom>
> wrote:
>
>> yeah, I
>> can see where you might think being wealthy is a privilege.
>
> Come the revolution, comrade :)

Thinking that it's actually *right* for the mob to tear the rich people
apart instead of simply mob violence? Yeah, that *is* so yesterday.

I subscribe to the "if it needs to be done, don't try to justify it with
morality" school. If the rich need to be beat up, don't try and get God
or Right or History to justify you. Just go do it.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"