POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : While riding on public transit... : Re: While riding on public transit... Server Time
2 Oct 2024 02:17:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: While riding on public transit...
From: Darren New
Date: 14 Apr 2008 17:18:53
Message: <4803ca3d$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> St. wrote:
>> "Darren New" <dne### [at] sanrrcom> wrote in message
>>

>>> It's not that you know lots of doctors. It's that you ignore all the
>>> poor people who you pass every day.
>>
>>      That was a low call.
>
> Perhaps I phrased it wrong.

I.e., not that you're "ignoring them" as unworthy, but that you're
"ignoring them" when counting the percentage of people who make lots of
money. You obviously interact more with people who make lots of money -
that's how they make it.

Me, I think I know very few people who make >$250K who don't have
millions and millions of dollars.  (I know a fair number of people who
have millions and millions of dollars, tho.)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"