POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : While riding on public transit... : Re: While riding on public transit... Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:25:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: While riding on public transit...
From: Darren New
Date: 14 Apr 2008 12:38:22
Message: <4803887e$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
>> It's on a web page produced by a political action organization.
> It's on a web page produced by "political action organization"??
> It's on a web page produced by THE F'ING CONGRESS OF THE USA!

Apologies. Being undercaffinated, it didn't occur to me you might not
know how the USA's tax system works.

This is a report from the people who *write* the tax laws, saying "this
is what the people who *collect* the taxes told us they're collecting,
which we should consider when we ammend next year's tax laws."

It's not a political action committee. It's the actual elected officials
in charge of deciding on how much tax to collect from whom, saying
"here's how it works out right now."

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"