POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stephen, Andrew, St., Phil Cook and anyone else... : Re: Stephen, Andrew, St., Phil Cook and anyone else... Server Time
2 Oct 2024 08:18:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stephen, Andrew, St., Phil Cook and anyone else...
From: St
Date: 14 Apr 2008 07:52:51
Message: <48034593$1@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote in message
news:1eb2041h8obi7dga5utqtb2dbq7ep6c0gp@4ax.com...

> Four Povers in a crowded pub full of demonstrators against the church
> of scientology soon became. Four Povers in an empty pub, what do you
> know?
> I had a good night, Andrew has only one head with a wicked sense of
> humour and Dr. John and St are probably still there. No one disgraced
> themselves, what more can you ask for?

     Heh, yes it was a great night! Thoroughly enjoyed all of your company,
and the best laugh I've had in ages! :)

     I've just got back in the last 20 mins when I should have been back
last night - long story, so I won't go into it now, but am I really the only
guy in the world that gets a London Cabby that *doesn't* know where he's
going?

      "I'll drop you off here mate, it's the nearest I can get. If you go
down that road, I think it's down there"

       Nearly an hour later, I'm ringing Stephen at the place the cabby
dropped me off!! LOL

        Ah, I love it! :)

        Great night guys, would love to do it again sometime, and I'm glad
Andrew got back safe! (I was worried!)

         Ah, 800 emails to get through - nice.  ;)

          ~Steve~