POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Desecration : Re: Desecration Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:20:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Desecration
From: Invisible
Date: 14 Apr 2008 06:47:05
Message: <48033629$1@news.povray.org>
>> Native Instruments Komplete IV, and a copy of Steinburg Cubase SX.
>
> So do you use a k/b for input?

I did use a MIDI keyboard to enter the notes, yes. I then used Cubase to
tweak the timing a little, and also to allow me to play several parts at
once.

[Until I got Kontakt, I didn't realise quite how much the compass of a
violin, viola and cello overlap. They're actually quite similar in range
- but very different in tone. In particular, a cello is actually...
quite... loud.]

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/