POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Programming design question, related to GC : Re: Programming design question, related to GC Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:18:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Programming design question, related to GC
From: Darren New
Date: 12 Apr 2008 14:45:24
Message: <48010344$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> that specify reference counting is built in but also allow you to do

Correction:
... that specify GC is built in ...

Regardless of GC mechanism, I don't know any langauge that automates the
GC and also lets you track individual objects, in an OO language. Come
of the concurrent languages do, but that's more for "has the person I'm
talking to crashed out or lost their ISP connection" more than for this
sort of task.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"