POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hex Maze : Re: Hex Maze Server Time
3 Oct 2024 04:54:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hex Maze
From: Alan Kong
Date: 13 Feb 2000 12:11:20
Message: <47pdas8vlo5kqefmu70pjjp3koaoesq7nd@4ax.com>
On Sun, 13 Feb 2000 14:24:19 +0100 "Rune" <run### [at] inamecom>
wrote:

>I think it would make greater impression with just
>one person standing lost in the middle of it all...

  If a maze could be written/rendered using spiral-like patterns, we
could show two versions of that lone person who got lost - the first one
showing the person surrounded by what appears to be a vast maze
extending past every edge of the frame, and the second version would
pull back to show that the maze is really a person's thumbprint...