POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A Word question : scale a text with different fonts and font sizes : A Word question : scale a text with different fonts and font sizes Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:18:47 EDT (-0400)
  A Word question : scale a text with different fonts and font sizes
From: Thibaut Jonckheere
Date: 11 Apr 2008 11:03:50
Message: <47ff7dd6$1@news.povray.org>
A question for the Word experts...

I want to paste the text of a web page inside a Word document, and then
to scale the size of the whole text. The difficulty is that the text
contains different fonts, with different sizes (and I need to keep those
different fonts and size for readability). If I select the whole text, I
cannot change the size of the fonts (because it is a mix). Is there a
way to scale all the fonts size down (without selecting individually
each font, which would be tedious)?   It sounds easy, it is maybe
stupid, but I have not found a way so far.

Thanks for any help,

Thibaut