POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ooo, external organs : Re: Ooo, external organs Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:22:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ooo, external organs
From: M a r c
Date: 11 Apr 2008 04:26:05
Message: <47ff209d$1@news.povray.org>

5t5uv3ttvlfudqehdrvrbr79bo1t10qsut@4ax.com...
> On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 09:28:52 +0200, "M_a_r_c"
> <jac### [at] wanadoofr> wrote:
>
>>The closest connection between Gaelic and organs I can see is the Irish
>>uilleann pipes with its bellow, drones and regulators.
>
> Don't forget the Northumbrian Smallpipes :)
> --
I didn't!
I played with a friend that plays Smallpipes among other wind
instruments.(maybe I have evidence of that somewere)
But playing Uilleann pipes with its bellow, bag, opening or closing end of
chanter, regulators and drones-stop is like struggling with giant squid in
20000 leagues under the sea  ;-)

Marc