POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stephen, Andrew, St., Phil Cook and anyone else... : Re: Stephen, Andrew, St., Phil Cook and anyone else... Server Time
2 Oct 2024 02:16:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stephen, Andrew, St., Phil Cook and anyone else...
From: Doctor John
Date: 10 Apr 2008 09:23:34
Message: <47fe14d6$1@news.povray.org>
Now we know that you will be wearing a T-shirt, would it be too late to ask
that you also wear some lower-limb coverings. They're a bit funny about that
in the Jack Horner. (The Spanish Bar probably wouldn't give a damn)
I personally will be wearing Levi 501s (Red tag), whichever shirt is the
cleanest and a blue fleece. Will probably have my laptop with me (in a
courier satchel)

John

--
Not on my own machine and using OE