POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First Contact WIP 01 : Re: First Contact WIP 02 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 00:12:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First Contact WIP 02
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 10 Apr 2008 03:50:59
Message: <47fdc6e3$1@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> schreef in bericht

> A sprinkling of rocks on the desert floor is needed.

There is something I don't remember, although, imo, it was posted in one of
the n.g.'s: how to put objects *only* within the visible cone defined by the
camera? If anybody knows the answer, please tell me. Many thanks in advance!

Thomas