POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Well it amused me : Re: Well it amused me Server Time
1 Oct 2024 18:30:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Well it amused me
From: Darren New
Date: 10 Apr 2008 00:33:34
Message: <47fd989e@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott wrote:
> Oh, and one that is "not" work friendly, even close:

If you want not-work-safe, check out http://www.pholph.com/

My favorite scene: Author posts a note he'll be away a couple weeks.
In-strip narrator does a bit of ritual human sacrifice so he can talk to
the audience without the artist interfering. Which you only see if you
mouse-over the comic. Which goes away when the artist gets back.

The guy has a pretty sick imagination, altho it seems to have run down
some and gotten kind of lame. The earlier arcs were edgier, and the
latest one isn't bad, but ...

If the first strip is disturbing, I'd suggest not continuing.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"