POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Well it amused me : Re: Well it amused me Server Time
1 Oct 2024 18:31:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Well it amused me
From: Sabrina Kilian
Date: 9 Apr 2008 12:57:17
Message: <47fcf56d$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>> Apparently there's something wrong with my brain. It seems I find all
>> web comics insanely addictive. And, perhaps understandably, I keep
>> thinking everybody else finds them similarly fascinating too. I keep
>> forgetting that not everybody is abnormal like me...
>
>   I read a lot of webcomics. I just don't spam them here. :)
>
>   If you want addictive webcomics, here are the ones I follow actively:
>
> http://www.vgcats.com/comics/
> http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/
> http://www.sinfest.net/
> http://www.megatokyo.com/
> http://ars.userfriendly.org/
> http://www.myextralife.com/
> http://fanboys-online.com/index.php
> http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/index.php
> http://www.applegeeks.com/index.php
> http://www.misfile.com/
> http://www.phdcomics.com/comics.php
> http://www.snafu-comics.com/index.php
> http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/darthsanddroids/archive.html
>
>   Besides xkcd and qc, that is.

I haven't read Misfile in a while, I should go back through the archive
and pick up where ever I left off.

If you like stories like that, or just really outside the accepted norm
stories, may I suggest:

http://www.thewotch.com/
http://www.wapsisquare.com/
http://www.abstractgender.com/ all but dead without an artist now
http://elgoonishshive.com/

less safe for work
http://queer.comicgenesis.com/
http://venusenvy.comicgenesis.com/

and then for the even more unsafe for work, and by that I mean don't
read these at work at all:
http://www.tmi-comic.com/

and not a webcomic but a web novel
http://www.talesofmu.com/