POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First Contact WIP 01 : First Contact WIP 02 Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:29:26 EDT (-0400)
  First Contact WIP 02
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 9 Apr 2008 10:18:12
Message: <47fcd024@news.povray.org>
Here is the next WIP from this project.

The philosophy behind the scene is that first contacts (almost) always are
catastrophic for the contacted population. Assuming that hypothetical aliens
know this, they will sample the Earth in the most remote areas, avoiding
contact with humans.

A sprinkling of rocks on the desert floor is needed. I shall look if I can
do something to the very visible edge on the dromedary's belly.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'First Contact_06.jpg' (84 KB)