POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I found this interesting : Re: I found this interesting Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:20:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I found this interesting
From: scott
Date: 9 Apr 2008 07:35:27
Message: <47fca9ff$1@news.povray.org>
> Yeah, I'm sure that happens. In fact, it's the kind of thing you see on
> the Daily WTF all the time. But, as everybody always points out, the
> *real* WTF is that MANAGEMENT FAILED TO ALLOCATE SUFFICIENT RESOURCES.

Management would say that the resources would be better used elsewhere (and
they are sometimes correct).

> Hey, maybe that's why we have this long, complex design process specified
> in the first place?" But, obviously, this did not happen.]

I guess that's another risk, if you have a hugely complex and long design
process with nobody checking it is being followed, then of course people are
going to avoid it.

HAHAHAHHA - best laugh so far today!