POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 33rd anniversary of .... : Re: 33rd anniversary of .... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:21:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 33rd anniversary of ....
From: Darren New
Date: 8 Apr 2008 13:37:14
Message: <47fbad4a$1@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
> Forget interchange of parts. With cars, if you learn to drive, you can
> drive any car of any manufacturer.

No more true than with OSes, I think. Try driving a school bus, an
18-wheeler, a formula 1 race car.

It's more like "once you know how to work one Windows app, you know how
to work them all", or "once you know how to work one MacOSX app, you can
figure out how to work all the others."

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"