POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I found this interesting : Re: I found this interesting Server Time
1 Oct 2024 22:25:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I found this interesting
From: Invisible
Date: 8 Apr 2008 06:25:11
Message: <47fb4807$1@news.povray.org>
Gilles Tran wrote:

> Have you seen "Mystery men"? There's a character called "Invisible Boy" who
> claims to have the power of invisibility, but only when no one is looking at
> him...

Heh. A guy at school claimed to be able to fly - but only when nobody is
looking. Another guy claimed to be a vampire, and therefore immortal. To
prove this, he did in fact jump out of a tree from about 16 feet, and
sustain no injuries. A brave few of us did in fact manage to emulate
this feat, after he promised to "instruct" us on the ways of vampirehood.

Oh, wait - I went to a *school* for weird people... o_O

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/