POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Well it amused me : Re: Well it amused me Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:19:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Well it amused me
From: Invisible
Date: 8 Apr 2008 04:42:09
Message: <47fb2fe1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:

> I'm still working on the CAD archive!

Trust me, it's worth it.

Except... hmm... currently Tim is doing some random arc unrelated to
anything else, which I'm not enjoying very much. Pitty.

I think web comics just inherantly seem better when you're reading the
archives. You can quickly skip over the dull strips, and spend more time
looking at the awesome ones. Once you get to having to actually wait
each day for the next strip, it usually ends up being... an anticlimax.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/