POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Well it amused me : Re: Well it amused me Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:17:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Well it amused me
From: Chambers
Date: 8 Apr 2008 02:24:39
Message: <47fb0fa7$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> Gilles Tran wrote:

>>> number..." is really easy to sum up in a couple of drawings.
>>
>> Of course it is.
>>
>> G.
>
> Is it good or bad that I'm actually enjoying your comics?

In the interest of perserving the history of P.O-T, I've collected the
comics posted here into a single web page, located at
http://www.pacificwebguy.com/news.php?readmore=44

:)

(PS If either of the authors ask me to remove these works, I'd willingly
comply, though I think they're worth sharing).

--
...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com