POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I found this interesting : Re: I found this interesting Server Time
2 Oct 2024 08:16:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I found this interesting
From: Darren New
Date: 7 Apr 2008 16:59:46
Message: <47fa8b42$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> This strikes me as bad documentation, frankly...

For Erlang, I think it's forgivable. It started as a custom-built
language for one company (where you'd expect to be hanging around with a
bunch of people who can answer questions), and the actual flaws in the
documentation I'm attributing at least in part to the fact that it was
created in a country where English isn't the native language. (It makes
some of the sentences where they're trying to be mathematically precise
even more confusing than if they just stated what they meant informally.)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"