POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Well it amused me : Re: Well it amused me Server Time
2 Oct 2024 10:17:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Well it amused me
From: Invisible
Date: 7 Apr 2008 04:40:58
Message: <47f9de1a$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   Now look back at the very first strip and see how awful it looks. :P

Yeah, I did this actually.

The *very* first one is more like a schematic diagram of what the
characters are doing rather than an actual "picture" of it.

I think Faye looked better in some of the older strips than she does
now. (Round about the 250 mark or something.) But hey, that's just me.

Did anybody *else* sometimes have trouble trying to tell which character
is which? The females all seem to have basically identical faces, but
with different colour hair. (Or perhaps this is just an artifact of my
brain disorder?)

>   I liked this one:
>
> http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=36
>
>   The last remark would be great to use in some conversation.

Hmm, this one also amused me...

Do you have *any idea* how many words I've had to look up during the
course of reading this comic?

[I don't actually know any girls, so I have no idea if this sort of
thing happens in the real world or not.]

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/