POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Battleships game : Battleships game Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:25:30 EDT (-0400)
  Battleships game
From: William Tracy
Date: 7 Apr 2008 00:55:22
Message: <47f9a93a@news.povray.org>
This is a computer game I hacked together for a class last quarter. It's
supposed to be the classic battleships game with an outer space theme.
(Yes, I know the UI sucks. This was programmed in less than two weeks,
and that included getting a server working.)

The images were thrown together in one afternoon. The stars were drawn
in Gimp, the rest of the graphics were made in Povray. The spaceships
naturally use Zeger's greebles. :-)

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom -- wtr### [at] calpolyedu

"Once again, the world is saved by the inscrutible machinations of
contract law."
     -- Ubersoft.net

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: