POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I found this interesting : Re: I found this interesting Server Time
2 Oct 2024 16:29:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I found this interesting
From: Darren New
Date: 6 Apr 2008 14:46:56
Message: <47f91aa0$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> I'm just not good at ordering my thoughts in a coherant way.

Almost nobody is. It takes practice and discipline.

> It's not a report, it's a policy document. Different set of rules...

You organized it the same way as a "report." Probably because you really
know that whole bit inside-out, so you didn't have to organize it in
your own head.

Seriously, try building an outline first next time you have to write
something, even if it's only a page or two long.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"