POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lamp : Re: Lamp Server Time
2 Aug 2024 00:17:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lamp
From: Alain
Date: 6 Apr 2008 14:38:39
Message: <47f918af$1@news.povray.org>
triple_r nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2008/04/05 10:30:
> Not perfect, but here's an old model ca. 2002.  It's fun to revisit old scenes
> with an order of magnitude more computing power.  It's all CSG with inverse
> kinematics, although meshes would be much faster.  Just a macro with about
> seven parameters to place and orient the lamp.  Can something like this be
> posted to the object collection, or would someone feel the need to go alert the
> lawyers?
>
>  - Ricky

I think that that design is well over 50 years old. My father had one fro some
years before my conception, and I'm 49. Some differences: Vise grip base, dual
neons tubes and neom's transformer and balast at the base of the harm.

--
Alain
A pat on the back is only a few centimeters from a kick in the butt.