POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Lawyers redux : Re: Lawyers redux Server Time
1 Oct 2024 09:25:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lawyers redux
From: Darren New
Date: 6 Apr 2008 14:36:23
Message: <47f91827$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   I suppose the pro bono system slightly alleviates the problem. At least
> in theory.

Yeah. But in pro bono, the lawyer doesn't get paid at all, so there has
to be some reason (like civil rights the lawyer believes in) to get the
lawyer involved.

Of course, in an actual criminal case, the government here will pay for
your lawyer too.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"