POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I found this interesting : Re: I found this interesting Server Time
2 Oct 2024 18:21:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I found this interesting
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 6 Apr 2008 04:52:07
Message: <47f88f37$1@news.povray.org>
>> I'm pretty sure that Andy is perfectly able to write a decent report.
>
> He said he isn't. So who am I going to believe.

I'm good at writing short, unstructured things. When trying to explain
big concepts, I have trouble figuring out where to start and what order
to say things in. My writing tends to lack high-level order - much like
my thought processes.

["So you see, the derivative of a Nth order polynomial is a polynomial
of order N-1. And that means - ooo, I wonder if dolphins can hear in
stereo?"]

> In the same vain, I'm
> pretty sure that Andy is perfectly able to find a decent girlfriend.
> Yet, here the current facts seem to point another way.

As a matter of fact, I'm going to meet a friend in a pub this very
afternoon. And I'm *hoping* he's convinced a certain lady he knows to
tag along... ;-)

Now, if only I knew the magical incantation. [You know, the one that
makes her go from "ok, I'm sitting here with a bunch of people chatting"
to "hey, that boy is cute. I should make out with him..."]