POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lamp : Re: Lamp Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:25:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lamp
From: Darren New
Date: 5 Apr 2008 20:37:36
Message: <47f82960$1@news.povray.org>
triple_r wrote:
> I can depict a trademark to refer to the owner,

That means you can use the McDonald's trademark if you're actually
talking about McDonald's, but not to imply that someone else is McDonald's.

> but I haven't a clue as to what that means in this context.

In the US? Nothing. You're not trading, hence trademarks are irrelevant.
You're not implying anything about the light, nor that you got it
anywhere.  The whole topic is pretty irrelevant.

If you hand-painted the McDonald's logo as a work of art and hung it on
your wall, McDonald's wouldn't have anything to say about that either.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"