POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hall of Landscapes--WIP : Re: Hall of Landscapes--WIP Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:27:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hall of Landscapes--WIP
From: Vincent Le Chevalier
Date: 5 Apr 2008 16:52:07
Message: <47f7f487$1@news.povray.org>
With the lighting as it is, it made me think instantaneously of the
"Musée des plans reliefs" we have here in Paris. It's a gallery
regrouping 3-D models (physical, not virtual ;-) ) that were made along
time of the most significant fortifications in France. Each of these
models are lit from above but the rest of the gallery is in darkness.

You can see photos here:
http://www.museedesplansreliefs.culture.fr/index2.html
(unfortunately they chose to implement the website in flash and not to
translate it in English :-\ Click on "Le Musée" and then on "La Galerie"
to see images)

Perhaps it can serve as an inspiration...

--
Vincent