POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I found this interesting : Re: I found this interesting Server Time
2 Oct 2024 18:18:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I found this interesting
From: Darren New
Date: 5 Apr 2008 16:32:35
Message: <47f7eff3$1@news.povray.org>
Gilles Tran wrote:
> What you may lack is better material to work with and some literary
> background to give you inspiration and pointers, but otherwise what your
> write is enjoyable.

Yah, plus your technical writing isn't bad either, from the few snippets
you've posted here when you write about things you enjoy.

You might need some instruction on how to (say) write a report for
management, or something like that, but that's a skill that's relatively
easy to learn with a bit of practice. It *does* take instruction, so you
can't just keep trying an expect to get better without feedback. (Not
unlike resumes, really.)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"