POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A question about OOXML : Re: A question about OOXML Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:24:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A question about OOXML
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 5 Apr 2008 02:44:40
Message: <47f72de8@news.povray.org>
news:47f6ffc2$1@news.povray.org...

> Is there *any* SQL server that actually follows the standard? *I* sure
> haven't found one. Better get rid of all the databases the government
> keeps too.

There's no database product I've seen that fully and only implements the
SQL:2003 standard, forget the latest one. Most products implement somewhere
between some and most of the standard, then add their own features on top.
It's what makes the idea of 'database portability' such a joke

But then, the latest SQL standard is a mess. That  it's not freely available
doesn't help.