POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : As if we didn't have enough to worry about... : Re: As if we didn't have enough to worry about... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:22:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: As if we didn't have enough to worry about...
From: Darren New
Date: 5 Apr 2008 00:19:42
Message: <47f70bee@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> Darren New wrote:
>> Then there's sites like (say) Facebook, where you're contractually
>> obligated to have only one login, so having a "logout" button makes no
>> sense to start with. :-)
>
> What about multiple persons using the same computer?

Then you should be closing the browser and logging into the other
person's account, yes? :-)

(Yeah, OK, this has gotten a bit silly even for me. It's just a pet
peeve of mine that people use HTTP for all kinds of wrong stuff where
they'd be far, far better off with an actual statefull
connection-oriented protocol without quite so much hackery in it. The
fact that I'm now expected to do all the hackery myself is rather what
ticks me off, methinks.)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"