POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A question about OOXML : Re: A question about OOXML Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:22:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A question about OOXML
From: Darren New
Date: 4 Apr 2008 23:38:12
Message: <47f70234$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> "If the changes are made on a server without Excel 2007 installed and
> the resulting spreadsheet is distributed to employees throughout the
> organization, then every single employee will have to get through a full
> spreadsheet recalculation (arbitrarily lengthy) next time they open the
> spreadsheet."

Heck, I have Excel 2000 on one machine here, and Excel 2003 on another,
and I can't even open a 2000 spreadsheet in 2003 without it going
through a full recalculation. And he's complaining that if he *changes*
the spreadsheet, it goes through a full recalculation? :-)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"