POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : T-Shirt : Re: T-Shirt Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:23:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: T-Shirt
Date: 4 Apr 2008 17:56:17
Message: <47f6b211@news.povray.org>
"Invisible" <voi### [at] devnull> wrote

> It would just be nice if now and then I could do something that actually
> *impresses* somebody...

Impressing people online is more improbable than winning the lottery. With
something like half the world online (OK, making that up, but probably
close), even if you are in the top 0.001% of the population in any given
category, it means there are probably over 10,000 others who are better than
you, and we have all already seen their work, read their blogs, watched
their videos... etc. The solution? Buy a lottery ticket.