POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Quis custodiet ipsos custodienses - wip : Re: Quis custodiet ipsos custodienses - wip Server Time
2 Aug 2024 00:19:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quis custodiet ipsos custodienses - wip
From: William Tracy
Date: 3 Apr 2008 12:03:48
Message: <47f50df4$1@news.povray.org>
M_a_r_c wrote:
> The kind I really hate is those screw heads designed to be screwed but
> impossible to unscrew. they have 2 helicoidal ramps.

Oddly enough, I've seen those used to hold bathroom stalls together. I'm
not sure if they thought someone would disassemble the stall and steal
the parts, or what they were thinking.

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom -- wtr### [at] calpolyedu

If things really do go wrong, your driver may find itself having to
reset or perform other acts of violence against one of its devices.
     -- Linux Device Drivers, Third Edition