POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ikea : Re: Ikea Server Time
1 Oct 2024 09:27:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ikea
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 3 Apr 2008 04:01:53
Message: <47f49d01$1@news.povray.org>

47f49415$1@news.povray.org...
> Can somebody explain this to me?
> As I understand it, Ikea... sells... furnature.

What Scott says. I didn't understand Ikea either until we bought a flat and
had to buy furn***i***ture. Then we spent several week-ends there.
It has a high quality/prix ratio, their designs aren't tacky (unlike other
cheap furniture shops) and lots of their stuff is modular so you can
configure it according to your needs. They also sell lots of other (cheap,
good) items for the house. The main issue I have with Ikea is that for a
single type of furniture the choice can be more limited than in other shops.

G.

--
http://www.oyonale.com