POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Quis custodiet ipsos custodienses - wip : Re: Quis custodiet ipsos custodienses - wip Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:27:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quis custodiet ipsos custodienses - wip
From: Alain
Date: 2 Apr 2008 14:47:45
Message: <47f3e2e1$1@news.povray.org>
Kenneth nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2008/04/02 13:50:
> Doctor John <doc### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>> Just started a new series of images provisionally titled "Quis custodiet
>> ipsos custodienses" (Loose trans:"Who watches those who watch us?"). Not
>> a great deal to show at present but by posting I am forcing myself to
>> continue and maybe even finish the series.
>>

> Really nice. (Looks kind of like a deep-sea diving helmet for an alien creature
> with multiple eyes).
>
> Great work on the positioning of the screws. Using trace?
>
> Yeah, I think I would have used the much more futuristic Phillips-head screws
> :-p
>
> Ken W.

Phillips head futuristic??? Beter to use Robertson or Torks. Could also use
those two pronged kind they use in some places: the head have 2 holes and you
use a special screw driver that have a blade rith two prongs.

--
Alain
You know you've been raytracing too long when you've tried rendering hair with