POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Quis custodiet ipsos custodienses - wip : Re: Quis custodiet ipsos custodienses - wip Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:25:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quis custodiet ipsos custodienses - wip
From: Doctor John
Date: 2 Apr 2008 13:11:18
Message: <47f3cc46@news.povray.org>
Kenneth wrote:
> Great work on the positioning of the screws. Using trace?

Nope, a couple of fairly hairy macros that I had hanging around from a
steam engine model I did a few years ago.
> Yeah, I think I would have used the much more futuristic Phillips-head screws
> :-p
>
> Ken W.

Point taken on the type of screw head. I may change 'em to look
something like those abominable security screws everyone seems to be
using to secure PDA's with.

John

finished," then he sat down.