POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Creative flub.. : Re: Creative flub.. Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:22:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Creative flub..
From: Darren New
Date: 2 Apr 2008 10:04:22
Message: <47f3a076$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>> Who pays the lawyer *while* they're working?
>
>   Your insurance company?-)

Hmmm... Where can I buy Anti-RIAA lawsuit insurance? :-)

I don't know. I'd think the insurance company would only pay out at the
end, when they find they need to pay something. Of course, if they're
defending their *own* money, then sure.

Phil Cook wrote:
 > Speaking personally I got an invoice at the end of the case and that was
 > what was arranged up front, but I suppose the length and amount of work
 > that needs to be done can alter that.

Huh. Maybe it *does* work that way. As I said, I have only secondhand
knowledge of this stuff.

Still, a 1% chance of losing 10 million dollars is certainly something
you might want to avoid by paying $1000.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"