POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Real Clouds with Real Problems : Re: Real Clouds with Real Problems Server Time
2 Aug 2024 00:17:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Real Clouds with Real Problems
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 2 Apr 2008 03:51:14
Message: <47f34902@news.povray.org>
"Kenneth" <kdw### [at] earthlinknet> schreef in bericht

> Is there a particular demo that's causing problems for you?

I met the problem with a couple of scenes of my own, years ago. I took the
trouble to render the container boxes, just to check if they overlapped or
not, but the problem remained. However now, your mention of max_trace_level
and upping the samples might probably the solution. When I have time, I
shall go back to those scenes and see what happens.

Thanks for mentioning this.

Thomas