POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Yet another Doctor John rant : Re: Yet another Doctor John rant Server Time
2 Oct 2024 14:15:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yet another Doctor John rant
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 1 Apr 2008 14:53:35
Message: <47f292bf$1@news.povray.org>
Phil Cook wrote:

> http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/news.php?i=1355
>
> Which I partialy agree with; though I find his comment about turning off
> the security windows amusing as it doesn't answer the questions as to
> why do people want to turn then off nor why were they implemented.

Oh, right, sure. Vista still has bugs because any large new product will
have bugs, and M$, the richest software company on Earth, has done
everything they could have to ease the situation. It's not like they
could have designed the OS properly, with a simpler internal structure
and 50x less bloat and thus fixed all the problems before the thing even
left the drawing board. No, Sir...