POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A simple question : Re: A simple question Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:21:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A simple question
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 31 Mar 2008 14:36:23
Message: <47f13d37$1@news.povray.org>
Mike the Elder wrote:

> I believe the general approach taken by laptop designers is that since laptops
> are nearly always single-user personal machines, HQ audio will come through HQ
> headphones.

Seems plausible.

I might have to investigate some moderately cheap let moderately good
headphones. ;-)

[Certainly I'm not taking my expensive Sennheizer HD 570 phones anywhere
except my bedroom...]

> Good luck on the quest. Please post any noteworthy discoveries.

Sure.

Actually, I just purchased a set of small external speakers which,
despite their size, produce a reasonable amount of bass. (And more to
the point, they're much louder and don't resonate annoyingly.) I'd tell
you the model number if I knew it...