POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A simple question : Re: A simple question Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:21:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A simple question
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 31 Mar 2008 14:27:45
Message: <47f13b31$1@news.povray.org>
Gail Shaw wrote:

> Yup. My laptop has Harman/Karton speakers. I'm not much into the sound
> industry, but I'm told those are high-qualtiy speakers.
> They certainly sound good. In fact, they sound better than my old TV did.
>
> Of course, I'm no sound expert....

My laptop has speakers that would compare poorly against almost any TV
set imaginable. They're very quiet (you often can't hear them over the
fan) and they rattle like hell at mid-range frequencies in a way that
only the cheapest disposible radio sets can. So if your laptop sounds in
any way comparable to a half-decent TV set, it's much better than what I
have!