POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : And if anyone cares... : And if anyone cares... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 09:22:40 EDT (-0400)
  And if anyone cares...
From: Darren New
Date: 30 Mar 2008 17:53:27
Message: <47f019e7$1@news.povray.org>
Excel is just as annoying as oocalc. :-)

^C when you've clicked on the entry bar at the top? You get what's in
the bar.

^C when you've clicked on a cell with a date in it? Excel conveniently
adds a CRLF to the copy buffer.  Which wouldn't normally be a problem,
except for the stupid tax software that won't ignore the CRLF at the end
of the date.

Don't even get me started on tax software.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"