POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Logic programming : Re: Logic programming Server Time
1 Oct 2024 18:32:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Logic programming
From: Darren New
Date: 29 Mar 2008 19:03:07
Message: <47eed8bb$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v7 wrote:
> OK, well, I'm sure once I've posted this Darren will tell me I've done
> it all wrong, but hey. :-)

Not at all. I expect you understand this better than I do.

At one time, I understood how to do unification, but nowadays I'd have
to go look it up (or work it out from scratch again).  I can *use* it
OK, but actually implementing something that does the unification isn't
something I've already memorized.

Kudos to you for working it out on your own. :-)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"