POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : TMPEGenc, but for Mac? : TMPEGenc, but for Mac? Server Time
1 Oct 2024 09:25:24 EDT (-0400)
  TMPEGenc, but for Mac?
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 28 Mar 2008 20:42:28
Message: <47ed9e84$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all!

After a looooooong hiatus from POV-Ray (sick with various things, along
with a nice one-week-hell of a cancer-misdiagnosis) I'm trying to get
everything tracing-related working properly on my Intel MacBook Pro.

Now, on the PC I used TMPEGenc to encode my little videos, anything as
easy, free and simple as that available that anyone knows by chance? I'm
googling around, finding various things, but I haven't hit on anything I
immediately liked so far.

All it really needs to do is convert a series of TGA images into an
MPEG-Animation, no sound (for the time being ;-), 25fps, along with a
couple of options for quality/kbps and such (if you know TMPEGenc, you
know what I mean).

Any suggestions are appreciated, sorting through the web is kinda
tedious... :-)

Regards,
Tim

--