POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The fat lady takes the stage... : Re: The fat lady takes the stage... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:20:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The fat lady takes the stage...
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 28 Mar 2008 11:16:39
Message: <47ed19e7@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote in message
news:0p1qu3hvpjj2r8o3sr291qgqpslhvmlh49@4ax.com...

> It sounds like you've got a good job lined up. Is there any chance
> that you will be offered a better package to stay at your present job
> and would you take it?

The move's not for money. I'm tired of the same grind every day. Same
systems, same problems, different day.
It's also not a whim of the moment decision. My initial discussions with
Xpertease was almost a year ago

My boss knows me well enough to know that money doesn't motivate me. He
probably won't try.
What he did try was to tempt me into staying by telling me the roadmap for
the IT dept. It was interesting, but not interesting enough.

The head of IT might, when he gets the formal letter, but then the head of
IT doesn't know me from a bar of soap.