POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The fat lady takes the stage... : Re: The fat lady takes the stage... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:20:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The fat lady takes the stage...
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 28 Mar 2008 03:22:42
Message: <47ecaad2@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote in message
news:447ou39t24rkl8nalbii9hf5eokp59c6bu@4ax.com...

> >Yup! That's what I'm hoping....
> >The company I'm joining is small and all the consultants are top experts
in
> >their fields.
> >www.xpertease.co.za
>
> Getting in early in a young company can lead to great things.

It's not a young company. They've been around for at least 5 years now.
They're intentionally small. They don't hire people unless they are really
good in their fields. I spoke with the MD last week. They've got work lined
up til november

> That's funny, one of us leave education and another joins. It is a
> strange world in some ways.

Yeah. Though I'll be doing adult education, which is very different from
school teaching.

> I hope you like travelling and meeting lots of different people. I do
> and like that part of the job.

Won't be too much long-distance travelling. Most of the SQL work in SA is
concentrated in the JHB/Pretoria area which is where I am. Not being stuck
in the same office for months on end does appeal.