POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Logic programming : Re: Logic programming Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:24:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Logic programming
From: Darren New
Date: 27 Mar 2008 12:58:49
Message: <47ebe059@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v7 wrote:
> Darren New wrote:
>
>> Jealousy, or you're talking to people with a very narrow focus on
>> their own lives as well. :-)
>
> I'm talking about this forum.

That would be the "very narrow focus". Of course you come to a forum
full of people who write an use ray tracers, and present a beginner ray
tracer, and get told "hey, that's just a beginner ray-tracer."

> Seriously, I just said "I made a kind of working Prolog interpretter",
> and so far not one single person has said "hey, that's kinda neat".

I thought it was kind of neat.  I posted "Congrats, you've reinvented
Prolog" and then deleted it when I realized it came out wrong.

It's very cool. Unification is hard to understand.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"