POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Thinking about Languages again : Re: Thinking about Languages again Server Time
1 Oct 2024 09:23:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Thinking about Languages again
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 27 Mar 2008 10:48:16
Message: <47ebc1c0@news.povray.org>
"Chambers" <ben### [at] pacificwebguycom> wrote in message

> 3) It's hard to believe how much some people are MS fanboys.

All too common in the IT area, unfortunatly. I hate them, no matter what
flavour they come in. Try reading one of gamespot's console forums (or on
second thoughts, don't)

Personally, I can't stand anyone who's so in favour of one
language/consol/game/... that they can't look objectivly at alternatives.