POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Reflection : Re: Reflection Server Time
2 Aug 2024 00:14:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reflection
From: St
Date: 26 Mar 2008 18:12:00
Message: <47ead840$2@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote in message news:47ea1e90$1@news.povray.org...

> "Warp" <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote in message
>> St. wrote:
>>>    BTW, remember that port glass image that you posted sometime ago as a
>>> challenge to reproduce it? I'm working (slowly) on that too. ;)
>>
>>  Actually I don't. Could you post a link to it?
>
>     Ha! I didn't think I'd find it, but there it was sitting right there
> on a Google page:

http://www.wallpaper.net.au/wallpapers/miscellaneous/Glass-Of-Port-Wine-1-1024x768.jpg

   Do you not remember this Warp? I do. Your post in O-T  said something
along the lines of: "Hey, this is a great image showing brilliant photons. I
wonder if anyone can reproduce this using PoV-Ray?"

    Well, I produced some code and models the very next day after you posted
that because I like a Challenge. ;)

       And now, I've picked it up again. :)

         ~Steve~